Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Servers. The Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server delivers a balanced price-performance ratio feature set to address quick deployment of IT infrastructure and scale-out workloads.
Flagship can custom configure any Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Servers to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
The Cisco UCS B22 M3 server takes advantage of the power of the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family with:
- Expandability to 384 GB of RAM (using 32 GB DIMMs)
- Two hot-plug drives
- Two PCIe mezzanine slots
In addition, Cisco delivers the architectural advantage of not having to power and cool excess switches in each UCS blade chassis. Having a larger power budget per blade server helps Cisco to design uncompromised expandability and versatility in its blade servers, as evidenced by the density and price-performance ratio offered by Cisco UCS blade servers and their leading memory slot and drive capacities.
Features and Capabilities
- One dedicated VIC 1240 slot and one mezzanine slot
- Suitable for scale-out applications
- Cisco SingleConnect technology for one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines
- Exceptional building block for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Half-width form factor for density, price and performance optimization
- Up to 80 Gbps IO bandwidth
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two processors from Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product family
- Up to 384 GB of RAM with 12 DIMM slots
- Up to two SAS or SATA or SSD drives
- Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1240, is a 4x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, FCoE-capable adapter, which when combined with the VIC 1280, enables up to 8 x 10 Gigabit blade bandwidth
- The Fusion IO and LSI cards significantly improve application performance
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can house up to eight Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Servers