Cisco UCS C250 M1 Extended-Memory Rack-Mount
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built Cisco UCS C250 M1 Extended-Memory Rack-Mount Server Systems .
Flagship can custom configure any Cisco UCS C250 M1 to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
The Cisco UCS C250 M1 Extended-Memory Rack-Mount Server system is built for virtualized workloads in:
- Enterprise data centers
- Service provider environments
- Virtual desktop hosting
The system can also help increase performance for large-data-set workloads, including database management systems and modeling and simulation applications.
- Up to two Intel Xeon 5500 Series multicore processors
- Up to 384 GB of industry-standard double-data-rate (DDR3) main memory (48 dual in-line memory modules DIMMs)
- Up to eight internal small form factor (SFF), (SAS), or (SATA) drives; up to 4 TB total
- RAID 0 and 1 support for up to eight SAS or SATA drives through optional PCI Express (PCIe) controller; and RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 support for up to eight SAS or SATA drives with optional LSIMegaRAID adapter
- Support for up to five PCIe cards in three low-profile, half-length x8 and two full-height, half-length x16 slots
- Four integrated Gb Ethernet ports and two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet management ports for accessing the Cisco UCS Integrated Management Controller
- Front-panel interface with video, two USB, and serial port connections. Back-panel video, two USB, and serial port connections
- Increased reliability, availability, and serviceability through optional dual-redundant power supplies and front panel-accessible hot-swap cooling fans