IBM 7026-B80 eServer pSeries 640
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built IBM 7026-B80 eServer pSeries 640 systems.
Flagship can custom configure any IBM 7026-B80 pSeries to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
The IBM 7026-B80 is a pSeries 640 symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) that uses up to four, state-of-the-art, 64-bit, copper-based, POWER3-II microprocessors. Processor options include 1-way or 2-way 375 MHz processors with 4MB of Level 2 (L2) cache per processor, a 2-way 375 MHz processor with 8MB of L2 cache per processor, and a 2-way 450 MHz processor with 8MB of L2 cache per processor. The base 256 MB of main memory can be expanded to 16 GB for faster performance and exploitation of 64-bit addressing as used in large database applications.
- Outstanding value in a powerful, symmetric multiprocessing (SMP), e-business server optimized for high-density environments
- Rugged, space-saving rack-mount, slide-in chassis packaging designed for extreme levels of availability, maintainability, and ease-of-use with tool-less access
- Design optimized for ease-of-growth by providing internal upgrade paths and horizontal scaling options to meet rapidly changing capacity demands
- Up to four, state-of-the-art, IBM 64-bit POWER3-II processors that exploit unique copper-based technology for high performance and reliable service
- Up to 16 GB of memory and 145.6 GB of internal disk storage for the performance and capacity needed by demanding e-business applications
- Innovative systems management feature using handheld devices like Palm Pilot
- NEBS Level 3 compliant for the telecommunications carrier grade environment
- Multiple power options include redundant 110v/220v AC or redundant -48v DC