IBM 7040-681 eServer pSeries 690
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built IBM 7040-681 eServer pSeries 690 systems.
Flagship can custom configure any IBM 7040-681 pSeries to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
IBM Innovative Technology -- A UNIX server featuring
- IBM SOI/copper chip technology
- Mainframe-inspired LPAR and self-managing capabilities
- Cost-efficient growth path to the future
- 64-bit system scalability:
- 8-way, 16-way, 24-way, or 32-way -- packaged on four Multi-Chip Modules (four or eight POWER4 or POWER4+ processors per MCM)
- 1.1 GHz or 1.3 GHz POWER4 processors
- 1.5 GHz, 1.7 or 1.9 GHz POWER4+ processors
- 128 MB of L3 ECC cache per MCM
- DDR System memory expandable from 8 GB to 1024 GB
- Up to eight 7040-61D I/O drawers per server; each I/O drawer supports 20 blind-swap PCI or PCI-X bus slots and up to 16 Ultra3 SCSI disks that can be hot-plugged
- Hardware split into as many as thirty-two LPARs, each functioning as a "computer within a computer" with its instance of the operating system