Cisco TelePresence System EX
Cisco TelePresence System EX for Sale
Choose a Cisco TelePresence System EX below or contact us for more information at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
Check back often as we are adding Cisco Communication Products and spare parts daily to Flagship Tech's website.
The Cisco TelePresence® System EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger.
The EX Series is an all-in-one tool that simplifies the desktop so you can fluidly move from individual work on your laptop, to a quick video call with a colleague, to problem solving over shared spreadsheets. Tight integration with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager also provides EX Series users with powerful video and voice functions.
The EX Series is part of the broad Cisco TelePresence System portfolio offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence technology powers the new way of working in which everyone everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
The Cisco TelePresence System EX Series offers these main features:
● A high-quality screen with clear high-definition (HD) resolution enables a transparent, all-in-one device
to work, meet, and collaborate (the EX90 has a 24-inch screen and the EX60 has a 21.5-inch screen).
● Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
● Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager enables a comprehensive feature set including voicemail indicator, single-number reach, and ad-hoc conferencing.
● The Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 user interface enables simple control.
● Collaboration is natural with transparent one-touch sharing of HB content and a built-in document camera.
● A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and an optimal F1.7, 45 to 65° or 50° field of view.
● H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point to point provides the capability to establish calls with very high quality.
● Dual front speakers offer superior audio, including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90.
● A wideband handset is included. You can also add a headset input for privacy (wired or Bluetooth wireless).
● The EX60 is wall mountable with selected VESA brackets. An external wall-mount solution is also available for the EX90 through Milestone (http://cdn.chiefmfg.com/Flyers-Brochures/Chief_Cisco_flyer.pdf).
● The EX90 supports the embedded MultiSite feature, which brings together up to four locations in one call.
● Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
● The system is standards based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from a soft client to an immersive telepresence system, to a meeting room anywhere in the world.
Select a product category above to find computer servers, data storage, networking equipment, spare parts and upgrades.Compare Selected