Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server Systems.
The Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server is one of the industry's highest-density, 2-socket rack server platforms. This important new building block in the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) portfolio offers compact performance for enterprise-critical applications within this architecture.
The C260 M2 server has CPU enhancements for greater performance, expandability, and security, as well as reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features. This server also offers:
- Large memory capacity and 16 drives make it an ideal platform for memory-bound or disk-intensive applications
- Exceptional memory, with up to 64 DIMM slots and up to 1 TB, based on double data rate 3 (DDR3) technology
- A 2-socket, 2RU, rack form factor
Features That Provide Optimum Value
- Intel Xeon processor E7-2800 product family
- 16 internal small form-factor (SFF), SAS, SATA-II, and SSD drives; up to 9.6 TB total
- RAID 0 and 1 support for up to 16 SAS, SATA-II drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 50, and 60 support for up to 16 SAS or SATA drives with optional LSIMegaRAID adapter
- Support for up to six PCIe cards in multiple low-profile slots