IBM Power ESE Servers
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built IBM Power ESE Servers.
The IBM Power ESE (Power ESE), the hardware element of the solution edition, is a server designed to deliver outstanding price/performance, mainframe-inspired reliability and availability features, flexible capacity upgrades, and innovative virtualization technologies.
The Power ESE includes the following features:
- Includes software options: Healthcare and data warehousing workloads using DB2 BLU Acceleration
- 32 POWER7+ processor cores at 3.72 GHz in a 4U processor enclosure
- Up to 1.0 TB of DDR3 4Gb memory 1066 MHz DIMMs, augmented with standard Active Memory Mirroring and optional Active Memory Expansion (optimized onto the processor chip)
- Outstanding I/O performance with integrated I/O, PCIe Gen2 slots, GX++ expansion slots, and an Integrated Multifunction Card controller per processor drawer
- Logical partitions -- up to 640 per system Dynamic Platform Optimizer, an option for adjusting workload placement of processor and memory resources Multiple SSD options, including the powerful EXP30 Ultra SSD I/O Drawer