Cisco UCS B460 M4 Blade Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and new Cisco UCS B460 M4 Blade Servers. The Cisco UCS B460 M4 Blade Server provides outstanding performance and enterprise-critical stability for memory-intensive workloads such as large-scale databases, in-memory analytics, and business intelligence.
Flagship can custom configure any Cisco UCS B460 M4 Blade Server to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco UCS B460 M4 server harnesses the power of the Intel Xeon E7 v3 processor product family and accelerates access to critical data.
- Easy integration into UCS Managed server environments
- Cisco SingleConnect technology for one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines
- Six mezzanine connectors providing vast I/O expandability
- Industry leading performance, features, and reliability, availability, and serviceability capabilities
In addition, Cisco UCS provides the fabric-centric, architectural advantage of not having to purchase, power, cool, and maintain excess switches and interface cards in each Cisco UCS blade chassis. As a result, customers get exceptional expandability and versatility in using Cisco UCS blade servers.
Specifications at a Glance
- Four Intel Xeon processor E7 v3 processors required
- 96 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 6.0 TB memory
- Four hot-pluggable drive bays supporting HDD and SSD drives with SAS or SATA interfaces
- Two modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM)
- Four PCIe mezzanine slots
- Provides up to 320 Gbps overall throughput for Ethernet and FCoE
- Dual, full-width form factor