Flagship Technologies shipping policy:
At Flagship Technologies, our goal is to provide you the best shipping options, no matter where you are. Flagship Technologies will ship to most countries around the world. Note that there are restrictions on shipping some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations
FedEx and UPS will not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Emergency Shipments: For URGENT delivery on Weekends or Same Day service, please email email@example.com. There is a $100 surcharge for Emergency deliveries. Services not available in all areas.
Shipping Cost Estimates
To get estimates for shipping, add the item(s) to the shopping cart and click on Estimate Shipping & Tax on the next screen. Enter your Country, State/Providence and Postal code and click on the Estimate Shipping & Tax button. If no shipping options are presented, please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
*If you encounter an error message when trying to estimate shipping, please email Flagship Technologies for a shipping quote as some countries and/or postal codes do not return values.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when making a purchase. We will not be responsible for mis-shipments due to inconsistent shipping information. You must contact Flagship Technologies prior to purchase if you want your item shipped to an address other than that on your credit card account. *Your purchase constitutes an agreement with these policies.
*Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its product detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Shipping Cut-Off Times*
Orders received prior to the below cut-off times are usually shipped the same day. For questions or verification, please contact us.
- FedEx Ground: 3:00PM Central Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Central Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service
- USPS Priority Mail: 4:00PM Central Time (Postal Service picks up at 10:00AM the following business day)
*Custom server builds may require additional time for configuration and testing prior to shipment. If you want to be sure your order ships on time, please call or email us.
Shipping Service Options
Domestic U.S. Shipping Options
- FedEx Ground & Home Delivery: Delivery by End of Business Day in 1-7 business days based on location. See map below.
- FedEx Express Saver: Delivery by 4:30PM the third business day.
- FedEx 2-Day: Delivery by 4:30PM the second business day.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Delivery by 3:00PM the next business day.
- FedEx Priority (P1) Overnight: Delivery by 10:30AM the next business day.
- FedEx First Overnight: Delivery by 8:30AM the next business day for many domestic areas in the U.S.- Call for availability.
- UPS Ground: Delivery by End of Business Day in 1-7 business days based on location.
- UPS 3 Day Select:
- UPS 2nd Day Air:
- UPS 2nd Day Air AM:
- UPS Next Day Air Saver:
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM:
- UPS Next Day Air:
- USPS Priority Mail: Delivery in 2-3 business days.
- Freight (Over 150 lbs): 1-4 business days depending on service selected.
There is also Saturday delivery options for many domestic areas in the U.S. Please contact us for availability in your area and pricing estimates. Note that delivery times may be delayed by severe weather. This is usually noted in the tracking number. *Not all services are available in all areas. Delivery times can also vary based on region.
For more information about FedEx Delivery services based on your ZIP code, please see the FedEx website.
We ship most items out of our warehouses in Hamel, Minnesota 55340. Orders shipped via FedEx Ground will arrive based on the following map reflecting FedEx's stated transit times.
FedEx Ground Service Map
International Shipping Options
International shipping options can vary based on country.
- FedEx International Economy: Delivery in 5-7 business days.
- FedEx International Priority: Delivery in 1-3 business days.
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Delivery in 1-3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express: Delivery in 1-3+ business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: Delivery in 1-3+ business days
- UPS Worldwide Saver: Delivery in 1-3+ business days
International shipments are always subject to customs clearance that could delay shipment for a variety of reasons. We complete the required commercial paperwork on our end, however, it is ultimately the responsibility of the customs offices to clear shipments for delivery. In addition, there are usually additional taxes, tariffs, brokerage and customs fees that need to be paid. These fees are the responsibility of the customer. We have no way to estimate these fees as we are not obligated to collect them.
Note to our customers in Brazil: Brazilian customs requires a Brazilian Tax Number or Tax ID. The Tax ID required for shipments to Brazilian private individuals is called CPF – Cadastro Pessoa Fisica. It is like a U.S. Social Security Number. Format of the number would be 000.000.028-00. For businesses, the tax needs to be charged differently and the company tax number must be declared: CPNJ – Cadastro Nacional de Pessoa Juridica. Format of the number would be something like: 00.000.486/0001-00. The appropriate Tax ID number can be entered in the Order Comments/Notes box of the shopping cart.
Failure to provide a Tax ID number will delay your shipment.
All Lithium products shipped with Expedited services: Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2nd Day Air & Express (3 Day) shipments will be shipped using Fedex only. There will be no exceptions!
As of February 1, 2017 new shipping guidelines are being applied to ALL lithium batteries being shipped by Air. All Lithium batteries or battery packs are now classified as a Dangerous Goods and Will have limited shipping options and higher prices.
Please note: There are some Lithium products that we may not be able to ship via "Air" services. To ensure that your product(s) will be able to be shipped as you've requested, call us at 1-800-416-8900 or local 763-516-1300.
Also, some countries forbid lithium battery shipments.
Click Here To See FedEx Service Limitations for Lithium Batteries.
- Can ship a maximum of 8 cells. (batteries)
Contact us if you have any questions about shipping details and costs.