Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and new Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR). Before you buy, compare this series with Cisco's newer Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers, which provide network, compute, and built-in WAN services at up to 10 times the performance of previous-generation ISRs.
- Take advantage of Cisco's free network inventory service to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment you may want to replace. Learn more about Cisco Active Advisor.
- See why now is the time to evolve your WAN. Download the latest white paper from ZK Research, then speed deployment with our design guide. Get started.
Deliver Integrated Services to Branch Offices and SMB
View Interactive 3D Models of the Cisco 3845 Integrated Services Router and the Cisco 3825 Integrated Services Router
The award-winning Cisco 3800 Series integrated services routers, ideal for medium-sized to large businesses and enterprise branch offices, enable you to simplify deployment and management, lower the costs and complexities of your network, and support mission-critical business applications, by providing a highly secure platform with concurrent T3/E3 wire-speed delivery of:
Cisco 3800 Series routers deliver the performance, availability, and reliability required for scaling mission-critical business applications in the most demanding enterprise environments, with features such as:
- Built-in security
- Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM) for simplified management
- A modular platform with a broad range of interface options
- Up to two 10/100/1000 Mbps built-in routed ports
- Up to 112 10/100 Mbps switch ports with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE), for providing DC power to network devices such as IP phones
- Up to 2500 VPN tunnels
- Cisco CallManager Express call-processing support for up to 240 Cisco IP phone users
- Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) support for up to 720 Cisco IP phone users, allowing the router to provide call-processing functionality to keep voice service in operation should the connection to Cisco CME be lost
- Support for wireless LAN standards 802.11a/b/g
- Support for a Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) port for Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in redundant power supply (on 3845 model)
Select a product category above to find computer servers, data storage, networking equipment, spare parts and upgrades.Compare Selected