Cisco Hard Disk Drives
Cisco hard disk drives are used in a variety of Cisco servers and appliances. They are available in a variety of capacities, form factors, and interfaces. Cisco hard disk drives are designed to be reliable and high-performing.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a Cisco hard disk drive at Flagship Technologies:
- Capacity: The capacity of the hard drive will determine how much data it can store. For example, if you need to store a lot of data, such as video files or large databases, you will need a hard drive with a large capacity.
- Form factor: The form factor of the hard drive will determine how it fits in your server. There are two main form factors for hard drives: 3.5-inches and 2.5-inches. 3.5-inch hard drives are more common in servers, while 2.5-inch hard drives are more common in laptops.
- Interface: The interface of the hard drive will determine how it connects to your server. The most common interfaces for hard drives are SATA and SAS. SATA is a less expensive interface than SAS, but it is also slower. SAS is a faster interface, but it is also more expensive.
- Rotational speed: The rotational speed of the hard drive will determine how fast it can access data. Hard drives with a higher rotational speed will be faster than hard drives with a lower rotational speed.
- Price: The price of the hard drive will also be a factor to consider. Hard drives with a larger capacity or a faster rotational speed will typically be more expensive.
Once you have considered these factors, you can start shopping for a Cisco hard disk drive at Flagship Technologies. Flagship Technologies has a wide selection of Cisco hard drives to choose from, so you are sure to find one that meets your needs.
Here are some specific recommendations for Cisco hard drives at Flagship Technologies:
- For high-capacity storage: The Cisco UCS-SD480GBMS4-EV is a 480GB 2.5-inch enterprise value 6G SATA solid state drive (SSD) that is a good choice for high-capacity storage. It is a refurbished hard drive, but it has been cleaned, fully tested, and vetted for surface defects and wear.
- For high-performance storage: The Cisco UCS-HDD12TB10K12N is a 1.2TB SAS hard drive that is a good choice for high-performance storage. It has a 10,000 RPM rotational speed, which makes it faster than a hard drive with a lower rotational speed.
- For budget-minded users: The Cisco UCS-HDD1TI2F212 is a 1TB SAS hard drive that is a good choice for budget-minded users. It is a refurbished hard drive, but it is still a reliable and affordable option.
Ask for help: If you're not sure which Cisco hard drive to choose, you can always ask for help from a Cisco representative at Flagship Technologies. We'll be happy to help you find the right hard drive for your project or data center needs.