Cisco Indoor Wireless Access Points
Refurbished and New Cisco Indoor Wireless Access Points for Sale
All Cisco Aironet Indoor Access Points models are compatible with the IEEE 802.11n standard. Some models are also compatible with IEEE 802.11ac delivering high-speed and stable wireless LAN environments with a theoretical maximum throughput of between 300 Mbps and 2.6 Gbps. A broad selection of models is available for various installation environments and network requirements.
Built-in antenna model: These models feature a streamlined body and an integrated LAN/power cable using PoE (Power over Ethernet) for a stylish installation that blends into the office environment.
External antenna model: These models feature a rigid metal chassis and support a wide range of operating temperatures for use in factories, warehouses and stores where environmental requirements are very strict. A wide selection of antennas is available for these models to suit different installation environments.
There are two types of models for Cisco Aironet Indoor Access Points
- Standalone or Mobility Express models
- Controller-based models. The Controller-based models are designed to operate in linkage with the Cisco Wireless Controllers.
- Provide highly secure and reliable wireless connections
- Support the latest 802.11ac standard
- Use Cisco CleanAir Technology to provide a self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- IEEE 802.11n-compatible (All models)
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1-compatible (Cisco Aironet 1700/2700/3700 Series)
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2-compatible (Cisco Aironet 1810/1810w/1815i/1815m/1815t/1815w/1830/1850/2800/3800 Series)
- 2.4 GHz/5 GHz dual-band (All models)
- Cisco CleanAir Express (Controller-based models of the Cisco Aironet 1700 Series)
- Cisco CleanAir (Controller-based models of the Cisco Aironet 2700/2800/3700/3800 Series)
- Cisco OfficeExtend (Controller-based models, excluding some models)
- Use Cisco ClientLink to improve reliability and coverage for existing clients (excluding some models)
- Cisco BandSelect (Controller-based models, excluding some models)
Flagship Technologies specializes in refurbished and new Cisco Indoor Wireless Access Points networking equipment and Cisco Indoor Wireless Access Points replacement spare parts.
All of Flagship Tech's Cisco Indoor Wireless Access Points refurbished hardware is in-house tested by Flagship Tech's Technicians, competitively priced and backed by our 90-day parts replacement guarantee.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact our Cisco technical experts at 763-516-1300 or 800-416-8900.
Check back often as we are adding Cisco Wireless Access Points equipment and Cisco networking spare parts daily to Flagship Tech's website.
There are no products listed under this category.Compare Selected