Save on this Dell 00VMRF Power Supply 580w Powervault for ME4012 ME4024 from your trusted partners at Flagship Technologies. BUY NOW! Or browse our revolving inventory of Dell Powervault Storage online and get the best deals to maintain or upgrade your IT project or data center.
Dell Part Number(s): 00VMRF
There are a few reasons why you might want to buy a Dell 00VMRF power supply at Flagship Technologies.
- Flagship Technologies is a reputable dealer. They have been in business for over 20 years and have a good reputation for selling quality used computer parts.
- The price is competitive. Flagship Technologies often offers discounts on used parts, so you can get a good deal on a Dell 00VMRF power supply.
- The shipping is fast. Flagship Technologies ships daily world-wide with express shipping options.
- The return policy is generous. Flagship Technologies offers a 90-day return policy on all used parts, so you can be sure that you are getting a quality product.
Here are some additional details about the Dell 00VMRF power supply:
- It is a 584 watt power supply.
- It is compatible with a variety of Dell servers and workstations.
- It is a high-quality power supply that is made to last.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable Dell 00VMRF power supply, Flagship Technologies is a good place to buy one.
Here are some of the key features of the Dell 00VMRF PSU:
- 584W power output
- 110/220V compatible
- Single 8-pin EPS12V connector
- Two 6-pin PCIe connectors
The Dell 00VMRF is a 584W power supply unit (PSU) that is used in the Dell PowerVault ME4012 and Dell PowerVault ME4024 storage arrays. It is a hot-swappable PSU, which means that it can be replaced without powering down the system. The 00VMRF PSU is a 110/220V unit, and it has a single 8-pin EPS12V connector and two 6-pin PCIe connectors.
The 00VMRF PSU is a relatively new model, and it is not as widely available as some of the older Dell PSUs. However, it is still a good option for users who need a reliable and powerful PSU for their PowerVault ME4012 or ME4024 storage arrays.