HP/HPE Server Adapters
Save on refurbished HP/HPE server adapters from your trusted partners at Flagship Technologies. Browse our extensive inventory of refurbished HP/HPE computer hardware online and get the best deals to maintain or upgrade your IT project or data center.
- Flagship Technologies is a trusted reseller of HP/HPE products. We have been in business for over 25 years and have a reputation for providing quality products and services.
- Flagship Technologies offers a wide variety of HP/HPE Server Adapters to choose from. We have adapters for all types of HP/HPE servers, including ProLiant, DL380, DL360, and MicroServer.
- Flagship Technologies offers competitive prices on HP/HPE Server Adapters. We often have discounts and promotions available, so you can be sure to get a good deal.
- Flagship Technologies offers fast shipping on HP/HPE server adapters. We typically ship orders within 24 hours, so you won't have to wait long to get your adapters.
- Flagship Technologies offers a satisfaction guarantee on HP/HPE server adapters. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund.
In addition to these reasons, Flagship Technologies also offers excellent customer service. If you have any questions about HP/HPE server adapters, our team of HP/HPE experts is happy to help.
Here are some of the types of HP/HPE Server Adapters:
Ethernet adapters: These adapters provide a connection to a local area network (LAN). They come in a variety of speeds, including 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, and 40GbE.
Fibre Channel adapters: These adapters provide a high-speed connection to a storage area network (SAN). They are often used for database servers and other applications that require high throughput.
InfiniBand adapters: These adapters provide a high-speed connection between servers. They are often used for clustering and high-performance computing applications.
Wireless adapters: These adapters allow servers to connect to a wireless network. They are often used in mobile server environments and for disaster recovery.
LOM (LAN on motherboard) adapters: These adapters are integrated into the motherboard of the server. They are often used for basic networking needs and are less expensive than PCIe adapters.
In addition to these types of adapters, HP/HPE also offers a variety of specialized adapters for specific applications, such as:
GPU adapters: These adapters are used to accelerate graphics-intensive applications, such as video editing and gaming.
Storage adapters: These adapters are used to connect servers to high-speed storage devices, such as NVMe SSDs.
RAID adapters: These adapters are used to create and manage RAID arrays on storage devices.
The type of HP/HPE server adapter that you need will depend on the specific needs of your application. If you are not sure which type of adapter to choose, you can consult with a Flagship Technologies HP/HPE Sales Representative.