Cisco Aironet 1570 Series
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and new Cisco Aironet 1570 Series Wireless Access Points products.
- The 1570 Series is the first set of carrier-grade 802.11ac Wi-Fi outdoor access points to include 4x4 multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) true-beamforming with three spatial streams. They offer maximum data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps.
- These access points also offer the maximum RF radiated power allowable on both 2.4 and 5 GHz radios. Customers can lower total cost of ownership by using the fewest number of access points to get the greatest possible area coverage and highest throughput rates.
- Versatile deployment options are available. Examples include access or mesh network, Ethernet, wireless, fiber, and cable backhaul (DOCSIS 3.0 with up to 24x8 channel bonding capability).
- Cisco CleanAir technology is included. CleanAir's integrated spectrum intelligence allows you to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- Optimized roaming and cellular handoff, along with HDX, helps you maintain network performance as Wi-Fi clients, access points, and high-bandwidth applications join and drop off the network.
- Cisco's modular architecture design allows for deployment that adapts to your changing needs. Cisco offers flexible add-on options to the Aironet 1572E model for investment protection. You can later add external technology options such as an LTE picocell or a sensor module that is field-upgradeable to an existing 1570 network.
Select a product category above to find computer servers, data storage, networking equipment, spare parts and upgrades.Compare Selected