Cisco UCS B420 M4 Blade Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and Custom Built Cisco UCS B420 M4 Blade Servers. Designed for demanding virtualization and database workloads, the Cisco B420 M4 combines a large memory footprint with 4-socket scalability, using the Intel Xeon processor E5-4600 v3 product family. The blade server supports 2133 MHz DDR4 memory and utilizes Cisco UCS virtual interface card technology to achieve up to 160 Gbps aggregate I/O bandwidth, all in a dense, full-width blade form factor.
Features and Capabilities
A Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can house up to four Cisco UCS B420 M4 Blade Servers, supporting 12 TB of memory and 288 CPU cores per 5108 Blade Server Chassis.
- Ideal for demanding database and virtualization workloads
- Dense 4-socket building block for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Full-width form factor combines configuration flexibility and performance
- Uses Cisco UCS virtual interface card (VIC) technology to help ensure network visibility down to the virtual NIC
- Cisco SingleConnect technology can enable one connection for LAN, SAN, and systems management
Specifications at a Glance
- Supports four Intel Xeon processor E5-4600 v3 product family CPUs
- Up to 3 TB of memory with 48 DIMM slots
- Provides 160 Gbps I/O bandwidth for network, storage, and management traffic
- Supports storage acceleration cards for maximum application performance
- Includes up to four SAS, SATA, or SSD drives with an optional 2-GB flash-backed write cache