Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Servers.
The Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server is the most versatile, high-density, general-purpose enterprise infrastructure and application server in the industry today. It delivers world-record performance for a wide range of enterprise workloads, including virtualization, collaboration, and bare-metal applications.
Features and Capabilities
Powering Next-Generation Applications:
The Cisco enterprise-class UCS C220 M4 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) portfolio in a one rack-unit (1RU) form-factor. It provides:
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 or v4 processors for improved performance suitable for nearly all 2-socket applications
- Next-generation double-data-rate 4 (DDR4) memory , 12 Gbps SAS throughput, and NVMe PCIe SSD support
- Innovative Cisco UCS virtual interface card (VIC) support in PCIe or modular LAN on motherboard (MLOM) form factor
The UCS C220 M4 server also offers maximum reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features, including:
- Tool-free CPU insertion
- Easy-to-use latching lid
- Hot-swappable and hot-pluggable components
- Redundant Cisco Flexible Flash SD cards
The Cisco UCS C220 M4 server can be deployed standalone or as part of Cisco UCS, which unifies computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture. This helps to enable end-to-end server visibility, management, and control in both bare-metal and virtualized environments. In Cisco UCS-managed operations, UCS C220 M4 takes advantage of our standards-based unified computing innovations to significantly reduce customers’ TCO and increase business agility.