Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server Systems.
The Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server is an enterprise-class server designed to deliver exceptional performance, expandability, and efficiency for storage and I/O-intensive infrastructure workloads. This includes big data analytics, virtualization, and graphics-rich and bare-metal applications.
Features and Capabilities
Performance for Data-Intensive Applications:
The UCS C240 M4 Rack Server delivers outstanding levels of expandability and performance for standalone or UCS-managed environments in a two rack-unit (2RU) form factor. It provides:
- Dual Intel® Xeon E5-2600 v3 or v4 processors for improved performance suitable for nearly all two-socket applications
- Next-generation double-data-rate 4 (DDR4) memory, 12-Gbps SAS throughput, and NVMe PCIe SSD support
- Innovative Cisco UCS virtual interface card (VIC) support in PCIe or modular LAN-on-motherboard (mLOM) form factor
- Graphics-rich experiences to more virtual users with support for the latest NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs)
The UCS C240 M4 server also offers maximum reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features, including:
- Tool-free CPU insertion
- Easy-to-use latching lid
- Hot-swappable and hot-pluggable components
- Redundant Cisco Flexible Flash SD cards
The Cisco UCS C240 M4 server can be deployed standalone or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). Cisco UCS unifies computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture that can enable end-to-end server visibility, management, and control in both bare-metal and virtualized environments. With Cisco UCS-managed deployment, UCS C240 M4 takes advantage of our standards-based unified computing innovations to significantly reduce customers’ TCO and increase business agility.