Cisco UCS S3260 Storage Server via Flagship Tech
Part Number(s): S3260
All of Flagship Tech's hardware is pulled from working server systems, in-house Technician tested and backed by our 90-Day parts replacement warranty.
Chassis 4RU server
Server nodes Up to 2 nodes; Cisco UCS S3260 chassis fits in 2 types of server nodes:
- M5 server nodes based on 2 nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable and Intel Xeon Scalable processors
Processors Dual Intel Xeon Scalable processors or E5-2600 v4 product family CPUs per server node
- M5 server node processors: 2 nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor: 4214, 5218, 5220, 6238, 6240, 6262V, or Intel Xeon Scalable processor: 4110, 4114, 5115, 5117, 6132, 6138, 6152
Processor cores Up to 48 per server node
Memory M5 server node: 7 Dual In-Line Memory Module (DIMM) slots per processors with 16-GB, 32-GB, 64-GB, or 128-GB DDR4 registered DIMMs (RDIMMs) or Load-Reduced DIMMs (LRDIMMs). 1 Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory Ready Slot with 128-GB, 256-GB or 512-GB.
NVMe Up to 4 TB NVMe for M5 server node
System I/O controllers Up to 2 system I/O controllers. Choice of
- Onboard Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1300 platform and 2 x 40-Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) ports (160 Gbps of throughput)P
- CIe Slot based with choice of Cisco UCS VIC 1455 Quad Port 10/25G, Cisco UCS VIC 1496 Dual Port 100G, or third-party Ethernet and FC Adapters
I/O expansion module
- Dual x8 Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) half-height, half-width slots for third-party add-in cards. ( Note: Available with M5 and M4 server node; uses server bay 1.)
- Choice of I/O Ethernet and Fibre Channel options:
- 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 8- and 16-Gbps Fibre Channel
- Application acceleration with support for PCIe-based flash memory:
- 1000 or 3200 GB
Storage controller RAID controller:
- M5 server node: Dual-chip RAID controller based on LSI 3316 ROC with 4-GB RAID cache per chip and Supercap
- Controller support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50, and 60 and JBOD mode, providing enterprise-class data protection for all drives installed in the system
- Dual Chip Pass-Through Controller with LSI IOC 3216 using LSI IT Firmware
- ● Up to 56 top-accessible, hot-swappable 3.5-inch, 2-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, or 14-TB 7200-RPM NL-SAS Hard-Disk Drives (HDDs).
- Up to 28 top-accessible, hot-swappable 400-GB, 800-GB, 1.6-TB, or 3.2-TB SAS Solid-State Drives (SSDs)
- Up to 2 rear-accessible, hot-swappable, 2.5-inch, 120-, or 480-GB SATA or 1.6-TB SSDs per server node
Note: These boot drives support Hardware RAID with the M4 and M5 server node connected to the RAID controller on the server node. These boot drives support SW RAID when using the pass-through storage controller. All drives are hot pluggable.
Disk expansion module
- Expand data storage capacity with up to 4 rear-accessible, hot-swappable, 3.5-inch, 2-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, or 14-TB, 7200-RPM NL-SAS HDDs. ( Note: These drives are installed in server bay 2.)
- 4 hot-pluggable, N+N redundant 1050-Watt (W) AC or DC 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency power supplies
Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Integrated Baseboard Management Controller (BMC):
- IPMI 2.0 compliant for management and control
- One 10/100/1000 Ethernet out-of-band management interface
- Command-Line Interface (CLI) and web GUI management tool for automated, lights-out management
- Keyboard, video, and mouse
- HTML5 interface
- Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), Network File System (NFS), Server Message Block (SMB), SMB Direct, and Small Computer System Interface over IP (iSCSI).
- 4RU height x 32-in. depth.
- High reliability, availability, and serviceability features with tool-free server nodes, system I/O controller, easy-to-use latching lid, and hot-swappable and hot-pluggable components.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016; Red Hat Enterprise Linux; SUSE Linux; or VMware vSphere.