The Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF is a dual-port 25GbE network adapter for Cisco UCS C-Series servers. It is based on the Intel XXV710 controller and supports 25GbE over SFP28 links. The adapter is PCIe x8 compliant and can be installed in any available PCIe x8 slot in a Cisco UCS C-Series server.
Cisco Part Number(s): UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF
The Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF XXV710-DA2 2-Port 25GBE NIC is compatible with a number of Cisco servers. These include:
- Cisco UCS C220 M5/M5s
- Cisco UCS C240 M5/M5s
- Cisco UCS C480 M5/M5s
- Cisco UCS C480 M6
- Cisco UCS C640 M5/M5s
- Cisco UCS C840 M5/M5s
The Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF network card can also be used in servers from other manufacturers, as long as the server has a PCIe x8 slot and supports 25GbE networking.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a refurbished Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF from Flagship Technologies:
- You can save money on the purchase price. Refurbished Cisco hardware is typically much more affordable than new hardware.
- You can get a high-quality product that is still under warranty. Flagship Technologies offers a 90-day parts replacement guarantee on all of their refurbished products.
- You can help to reduce electronic waste. By buying a refurbished product, you are helping to reduce the amount of electronic waste that ends up in landfills.
If you are looking for a high-quality PCIe adapter that is affordable and backed by a warranty, then you should consider buying a Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF from Flagship Technologies.
The Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF XXV710-DA2 Dual-Port 25GbE Network Adapter provides a number of features that make it a good choice for high-performance networking applications, including:
- 25GbE throughput: The adapter supports up to 25GbE throughput per port, which can be aggregated to provide up to 50GbE of bandwidth.
- Low latency: The adapter has a low latency of <1 microsecond, which makes it suitable for applications that require low-latency networking.
- High availability: The adapter supports Cisco's N+1 redundancy, which means that if one port fails, the other port will continue to operate.
- Flexible connectivity: The adapter supports a variety of SFP28 transceivers, which allows it to be used with a variety of fiber optic and copper cable types.
The Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF is a good choice for high-performance networking applications that require high throughput, low latency, and high availability. It is compatible with a wide range of Cisco UCS C-Series servers and supports a variety of SFP28 transceivers.
Here are some additional details about the Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF:
- Product ID: UCSC-PCIE-ID25GF
- Form factor: PCIe x8
- Number of ports: 2
- SFP28 transceiver support: Yes
- N+1 redundancy: Yes
- Operating systems supported: Linux, Windows, ESXi
- Dimensions: 102 x 67 x 15 mm
- Weight: 0.12 kg