Save on this Dell 5CT6D PowerEdge PERC H710 Mini Mono 512MB RAID Controller 6Gb/s from your trusted partners at Flagship Technologies. Buy Now! Or browse our extensive inventory of Dell server spare parts online and get the best deals to maintain or upgrade your IT project or data center.
Dell Part Number(s): 5CT6D, 05CT6D
Alternative Dell Part Number(s): MCR5X, WR9NT
Dell PERC H710 RAID controller for select 12th generation Dell servers. Tested and pulled from working Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Low profile, fits in a dedicated storage slot
- Works with SATA, SAS and solid-state (SSD) drives
- Dual Core PowerPC CPU which significantly Increases IOPS performance with Cut-Through IO & Fastpath
- Supports Self-Encrypting Drives (SED)
- Non-Volatile Cache Standard: 512B (NV) Cache
- 8-lane, PCI Express 2.0 compliant
- Includes Battery Backup
- Data transfer rates of up to 6Gb/s per port
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- Maximum Hard Drives Supported: 32 drives
Installs in a dedicated storage slot in the following systems:
- PowerEdge R320
- PowerEdge R420
- PowerEdge R520
- PowerEdge R620
- PowerEdge R720
- PowerEdge R720xd
SHIPPING RULES FOR LITHIUM BATTERIES (Li-ion)
All Lithium Ion (Li-ion) batteries will be shipped using FedEx only. There will be no exceptions!
In addition, any Lithium Ion battery packed by themselves or cannot power up what it is packed with are classified as Dangerous Goods and Will have limited shipping options (Cell/Battery Quantity and Shipping Location).
- FedEx Ground - USA (lower 48 States only) - No Additional Fee
- FedEx Air - USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico) - Please add to cart Dangerous Goods Fee USA
- FedEx Air - International (subject to restrictions) - Please add to cart Dangerous Goods Fee International
If you ordered Li-ion batteries, make sure to add Dangerous Goods Fee above to your Cart. This is in addition to shipping charges. Match shipping method upon Checkout.