Dell HCR2Y PowerEdge PERC H700 6Gb/s SAS RAID Controller 1GB
Dell Part Number: HCR2Y, 0HCR2Y, 39H7H
The Dell PERC H700 RAID controller has a PCIe interface and throughput of 6Gb/s. PERC H700 RAID controllers are compatible with select Dell PowerEdge servers. The H700 supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
The H700 controller supports individual hard drives greater than 2 TB.
An open slot in a compatible Dell system is required to install the PERC H700 SAS RAID 1GB controller.
Tested, working condition, pulled from a working PowerEdge server.
Requires li-Ion rechargeable RAID battery (p/n: U8735), battery cable and SAS cables sold separately.
- Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
- PCI-Express Gen 2.0 support
- 6Gb/s SAS (SAS 2.0) host interface
- Doubles throughput performance capability over 3Gb/s models
- Max hard drive support: 16 drives
- Backwards-compatible with 3Gb/s SAS (SAS 1.0) drives
- 1GB cache module
- Support for individual (logical) hard drives greater than 2TB
- Support for self-encrypting hard drives (SED)
- Support for solid-state drives (SSD)
|Dell Official PERC H700/H800 Documentation|
|Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller H700/H800 Technical Guide|
|Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller H700/H800 Transition Guide|
|Dell PowerEdge T310||Dell PowerEdge T410||Dell PowerEdge T610|
|Dell PowerEdge R310||Dell PowerEdge R410||Dell PowerEdge T710|
|Dell PowerEdge R510||Dell PowerEdge R610||Dell PowerEdge R710|
|Dell PowerEdge R715||Dell PowerEdge R810||Dell PowerEdge R815|
|Dell PowerEdge R910||Dell PowerEdge C1100||Dell PowerEdge C2100|
Needed this controller to install 3TB drives in our PE R710. Works as advertised.