IBM 3588-F3B TS1030 Tape Drive
IBM 3588-F3B TS1030 400/800GB Ultrium LTO-3 4Gb/s FC Tape Drive
Part Number(s): 3588-F3B
The IBM 3588-F3B TS1030 Tape Drive Key Features:
- 400GB Native / 800GB Compressed Capacity
- 4Gbps Fibre Channel Interface
The IBM TS1030 Tape Drive Model F3B is an IBM Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 3 Tape Drive designed for the heavy demands of backup tape storage. The TS1030 Tape Drive Model F3B is designed to mount in a TS3500 Tape Library and has a 4-Gbps Fibre Channel interface for attachment to IBM System p, IBM System i, or IBM System z products, and IBM eServer xSeries, HP, Sun, UNIX, Linux, or Windows servers.
- More than doubles maximum data transfer rate, to up to 80 MB/sec native as compared to LTO Ultrium 2
- Doubles maximum cartridge capacity, up to 400 GB native physical capacity per cartridge (800 GB with 2:1 compression)
- Includes a 4-Gbps Fibre Channel interface attachment
- Offers enhanced features over Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 2 in dual-stage, 16-channel head actuator, independent tape loader and threader motors, and internal buffer size
- Adheres to LTO specifications
- Mounts in TS3500 Tape Library Model L53 or D53, and in 3584 Tape Library Model L52, L32, D52, or D32
*Pictures are for representation purposes only, they may or may not include the exact item you will receive.