IBM 7025-F80 eServer pSeries 620
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built IBM 7025-F80 eServer pSeries 620 systems.
Flagship can custom configure any 7025-F80 pSeries 620 servers to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
The IBM 7025-F80 pSeries includes a modular disk subsystem that simplifies addition and replacement of drives. It has a hot-swap storage maximum capacity of 218.4 GB and a flexible I/O subsystem of ten 64-bit PCI slots, which support hot-plug adapters. The F80 is shipped with the internal adapters and devices configured and installed; software can also be preinstalled if desired. The F80 provides enhanced reliability when an optional third power supply is ordered to provide redundant power and cooling. Many features, including most disk drives, PCI adapters, power supplies, and fans, can be installed or removed while the system continues to operate.
- 1-, 2-, 4-, or 6-way, 64-bit system supports up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Copper-based RS64 III SMP processors run at 450 MHz and 500 MHz
- Hot-swap capable internal 9.1 GB and 18.2 GB Ultra2 SCSI and 9.1 GB SSA disks
- Ten PCI busses provide enhanced I/O performance for the ten 64-bit PCI slots
- Two integrated SCSI controller ports (Ultra2 and Fast/Wide); one integrated 10/100 Ethernet port
- A built-in service processor with enhanced function for greater reliability and serviceability
- Hot-plug redundant power and cooling capability for enhanced reliability
- 10 hot-plug PCI slots and 17 bays (3 media/14 hard disk)
- Model conversion available from 7025 Model F50 to F80, serial number protected
- HA-F80 High Availability Cluster Solution provides special pricing and ease of ordering for bundled hardware and software configurations