Keithley 237 High Voltage Current Source Measure Sourcemeter Unit
Keithly Part Number(s): Keithley-237
- Load Capacitance: Stable into 20,000pF typical.
- Remote Sense: Corrects for up to 2V drop in each output lead. Maximum 1kΩ per sense lead for rated accuracy. Residual output resistance (as a voltage source) is 0.5Ω.
- Guard: Output Resistance: ≤12kΩ.
- Maximum Output Current: ±2mA.
- Offset Relative to Output HI: ±2mV max.
- Isolation (Output LO to chassis): Typically >1010Ω in parallel with 500pF.
- Maximum Common Mode Voltage: 200V.
- Connector: Outputs: 3-lug triax.
- Trigger Input/Output: BNC.
- Interlock: 3-pin miniature DIN.
- Temperature Coefficient (0°–18°C and 28°–50°C): ±(0.1 × applicable accuracy specification)/°C.
- Environment: Operating: 0°–50°C, 70% relative humidity up to 35°C. Linearly derate 3% R.H./°C, 35°–50°C, Storage: –25° to 65°C.
- EMC: Conforms to European Union Directive 89/336/EEC.
90-day parts replacement warranty