Cisco 2.5-inch SSD Form Factor
Cisco 2.5-inch SSDs are the most common form factor for SSDs in Cisco servers. They are 2.5 inches in length and 0.75 inches in height, and they use a SATA or SAS interface. Cisco 2.5-inch SSDs are available in a variety of capacities, from 120 GB to 10 TB. They are also available in a variety of performance levels, from SATA to NVMe.
Here are some of the benefits of using Cisco 2.5-inch SSDs:
- They are smaller and lighter than traditional hard drives, which can save space in a server rack.
- They have faster read and write speeds than traditional hard drives, which can improve the performance of applications.
- They are more reliable than traditional hard drives, and they have a longer lifespan.
If you are looking for a high-performance, reliable, and space-saving storage solution for your Cisco server, then a Cisco 2.5-inch SSD is a great option.
Here are some of the specifications of Cisco 2.5-inch SSDs:
- Form factor: 2.5 inches
- Height: 0.75 inches
- Interface: SATA or SAS
- Capacity: 120 GB to 10 TB
- Performance: SATA to NVMe
- Reliability: Up to 1.5 million hours MTBF
- Lifespan: Up to 10 years
Select a product category above to find computer servers, data storage, networking equipment, spare parts and upgrades.