Save on this Dell 923K0 System Board V5 for PowerEdge R740 from your trusted partners at Flagship Technologies. BUY NOW! Or browse our revolving inventory of Dell server system boards online and get the best deals to maintain or upgrade your IT project or data center.
Dell Part Number: 923K0
Alternative Dell Part Number: 0WGD1
Dell 923K0 is a motherboard for the Dell PowerEdge R740 server. It is a V5 system board, which means it is the fifth generation of the PowerEdge R740 motherboard. The 923K0 motherboard supports up to 24 DIMM slots, up to 224GB of DDR4 memory, and up to 24x 2.5" or 12x 3.5" SAS/SATA hard drives or SSDs. It also supports up to two PCIe Gen3 x16 slots, four PCIe Gen3 x8 slots, and two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots. The 923K0 motherboard is a high-performance motherboard that is designed for demanding workloads.
Here are some of the key features of the Dell 923K0 motherboard:
- Supports up to 24 DIMM slots
- Supports up to 224GB of DDR4 memory
- Supports up to 24x 2.5" or 12x 3.5" SAS/SATA hard drives or SSDs
- Supports two PCIe Gen3 x16 slots
- Supports four PCIe Gen3 x8 slots
- Supports two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots
- Supports Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Supports up to 2TB of NVDIMM-N memory
- Supports up to 4x 10GbE NICs
- Supports iDRAC9 Enterprise remote management
The Dell 923K0 motherboard is a versatile and powerful motherboard that can be used for a variety of demanding workloads. It is a good choice for businesses that need a high-performance server that can handle a lot of traffic.
Flagship Technologies is a trusted source for refurbished Dell server parts, we offer competitive prices, fast shipping, a 90-day warranty. You can be sure that you are getting a genuine refurbished Dell server part from Flagship Technologies so you can be confident that your part will be compatible with your server.