Dell PowerVault 220S Storage Array
Refurbished Dell PowerVault 220S Storage Arrays for Sale
Flagship Technologies is a leading reseller of refurbished Dell PowerVault 220S Storage Arrays. We sell thousands of Dell PowerVault replacement parts for upgrades or spares.
If you need any type of Dell PowerVault IT hardware that are not listed under the links below, please contact us. Chances are, we can get it for you.
All of Flagship Technologies Dell Powervault SCSI controllers are taken from working Dell Powervault storage systems, in-house tested by Flagship Technologies Technicians, competitively priced and backed by our 90-day parts replacement guarantee.
Check back often as we are adding Dell PowerVault storage arrays and Dell Powervault spare parts daily to Flagship Technologies' website.
Refurbished Condition: An item that has been restored to working order. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.
We ship Worldwide. Get shipping and tax estimate by adding the item(s) into your shopping cart. Estimated delivery time will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary.
Dell Powervault 220s and Dell Powervault 221s Features and Description:
- Disk drives: Up to 14 320MB/s Ultra320 (U320) LVD SCSI 1" x 3.5" drives Hot-plug hard drives, 36GB, 73GB, 146GB or 300GB at 10,000rpm or 36GB, 73GBor 146GB at 15,000 rpmSCSI buses can be configured for a single 14-device SCSI bus, a single clustered 13-device SCSI bus, or two independent 7-device SCSI buses
- Back-panel connectors: SCSI connectors: 68-pin shielded P-type SCSI for connection to host
- Backplane board connectors: Hard drives: Fourteen 80-pin SCA-2 connectors
- Power supply and cooling module: Two high-current connectorsEnclosure management module (EMM): 210-pin connector Split-bus module: 180-pin connector
- Enclosure modules: Enclosure management module: Two warm-swappable modules to help monitor and report component status Split-bus module: one warm-swappable module with an external slide switch to change between split, joined and cluster modes Terminator card: one warm-swappable module to terminate SCSI bus if only one EMM is configured
- LED indicators:
- Front panel: Five status LED indicators for power, fault, split-bus, cluster mode, and temperature
- Hard-drive carrier: one single-color activity LED and one two-color status LED indicator per drive
- Enclosure management module: Three status LED indicators for power, fault, and primary or secondary functionality
- Split-bus module: one LED indicator for power
- Power Supply and cooling module: Three status LED indicators for power supply status, power supply fault, and AC status and two for cooling module fault
- Wattage: 600 watts
- Heat dissipation: 200 watts
- Voltage: 100 – 240 volts rated (actual 85–264)
- Frequency: 50 – 60Hz
- Amperage: 9.4A at 100 volts, 4.6A at 200 volts
- Dimensions: (H x W x D)5.22" x 17.55" x 20" (13.2 cm x 44.5 cm x 50.8 cm)
- Weight: PowerVault 220S 71.5 lbs. (32.4 kg) maximum redundant configuration with all hard drives installed PowerVault 221S 93.0 lbs. (42.2 kg) maximum redundant configuration with all hard drives installed
- Temperature: Operating 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C) Storage-40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- Relative Humidity Operating Storage: 8% to 80% (noncondensing)/ 8% to 95% (noncondensing)
- Altitude: Operating -50 ft. to 10,000 ft. (-16 m to 3048 m )
- British thermal unit: 2750/hour