Emulex LPe11002 Dual Port 4Gb Fibre Channel x4 PCIe HBA Adapter Card
Tested and pulled from a working Dell PowerEdge 2950 server.
Emulex P/N: LPe11002
ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-SP, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FCP-2, and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- PCI Express card electromechanical spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, Linux, NetWare, Solaris, VMware, HP-UX
- Additional support is available from OEMs and partners
PowerPC®, SPARC®, x86, x64 and Intel® Itanium® 64-bit processor family
Data rates: 1.0625, 2.125 and 4.25Gb/s (auto-detected)
- Optics: Short wave lasers with LC type connector
- Cable: 50/125μm, up to 150 meters at 4Gb/s 62.5/125μm, up to 70 meters at 4Gb/s
- 167.64mm x 64.42mm (6.60" x 2.54")
- Standard bracket
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Airflow required: 100 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- AS/NZS CISPR22, Class A
- VCCI, Class A
- MIC (Korea), Class A
- BSMI (Taiwan), Class A
- RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC) for environmental requirements
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP).