IBM 7025-6F1 eServer pSeries 620
Flagship is a leading reseller of refurbished and custom built IBM 7025-6F1 eServer pSeries 620 systems.
Flagship can custom configure any IBM 7025-6F1 pSeries to your needs. Please contact us for more information and pricing at 763-516-1300 or 1-800-416-8900.
The IBM 7025-6F1 eServer pSeries 620 Model 6F1 is a 64-bit deskside follow-on to the popular IBM 7025-F80 pSeries. It can be configured with 1-, 2-, 4-, or 6-way, RS64 III or RS64 IV, 64-bit processors. RS64 IV processors use the same copper-based technology introduced in the high-end pSeries 680. Systems configured with the maximum of six processors run at 750 MHz or 668 MHz, while other configurations run at 750 MHz or 600 MHz (RS64 IV) or 450 MHz (RS64 III). The L2 cache per processor is 8 MB for all 750 MHz processors, and ranges from 2 MB to 8 MB for other processors. The Model 6F1 supports memory configurations up to 32 GB of SDRAM.
The deskside 7025-6F1 pSeries 620 Server offers some of the most advanced features in the industry:
- 1-, 2-, 4-, or 6-way, 64-bit system supports up to 32 GB SDRAM
- Copper-based RS64 IV SMP processors run at 600 MHz, 668 MHz, and 750 MHz and RS64 III SMP processors run at 450 MHz
- Hot-swap capable internal 9.1 GB, 18.2 GB, and 36.4 GB Ultra3 SCSI and 9.1 GB and 18.2 GB SSA disks
- 10 PCI busses provide enhanced I/O performance for the 10 64-bit PCI slots
- Two integrated SCSI controller ports (Ultra2 and Fast/Wide); one integrated 10/100 Ethernet port
- A built-in service processor with enhanced function for greater reliability and serviceability
- Hot-plug redundant power and cooling capability for enhanced reliability
- 10 hot-plug PCI slots and 17 bays (3 media/14 hard disk)
- pSeries 620 Model 6F1 -- HA Solution provides special pricing and ease of ordering for bundled hardware and software configurations