Dell PERC H800 6Gbps SAS PCIe External RAID Controller 512MB
Dell Part Number: 71N7N, 071N7N
The PERC H800 controller from Dell comprises the third generation of Dell SAS RAID Cards. This generation is a series of SAS RAID solutions that enables support for SAS and SSD (specifically SAS SSDs) drives. This PCIe 2.0 based card supports PowerEdge internal storage. It offers connectivity via 2 x 4 External mini-SAS wide Port. The card supports for RAID levels 0/1/5/6/10/50/60 storage strategies. The card features OpenManage 6.2 for storage management and hot-swap functionality for ease of maintenance. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
An open PCIe slot in a compatible Dell system is required to install the PERC H800 SAS RAID 512MB controller.
Tested, working condition, pulled from a working PowerEdge server.
Requires SAS cables to connect to enclosure (sold separately).
- Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
- PCI-Express Gen 2.0 support
- 6Gb/s SAS (SAS 2.0) host interface
- Doubles throughput performance capability over 3Gb/s models
- Max hard drive support: 192 drives
- Backwards-compatible with 3Gb/s SAS (SAS 1.0) drives
- 512MB cache module
- Support for individual (logical) hard drives greater than 2TB
- Support for self-encrypting hard drives (SED)
- Support for solid-state drives (SSD)
Dell Official PERC H800 Documentation
Supported Host Servers
Dell PowerEdge C1100, Dell PowerEdge C2100, Dell PowerEdge R310, Dell PowerEdge R410, Dell PowerEdge R510, Dell PowerEdge R610, Dell PowerEdge R710, Dell PowerEdge R715, Dell PowerEdge R810, Dell PowerEdge R815, Dell PowerEdge R910, Dell PowerEdge T310, Dell PowerEdge T410, Dell PowerEdge T610, Dell PowerEdge T710