Dell PERC H800 6Gbps SAS PCIe External RAID Controller 512MB
Dell Part Number: 87V49, 087V49
The PERC H800 controller from Dell comprises the third generation of Dell SAS RAID Cards. This generation is a series of SAS RAID solutions that enables support for SAS and SSD (specifically SAS SSDs) drives. This PCIe 2.0 based card supports PowerEdge internal storage. It offers connectivity via 2 x 4 External mini-SAS wide Port. The card supports for RAID levels 0/1/5/6/10/50/60 storage strategies. The card features OpenManage 6.2 for storage management and hot-swap functionality for ease of maintenance. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
An open PCIe slot in a compatible Dell system is required to install the PERC H800 SAS RAID 512MB controller.
Tested, working condition, pulled from a working PowerEdge server.
Requires SAS cables to connect to enclosure (sold separately).
- Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
- PCI-Express Gen 2.0 support
- 6Gb/s SAS (SAS 2.0) host interface
- Doubles throughput performance capability over 3Gb/s models
- Max hard drive support: 192 drives
- Backwards-compatible with 3Gb/s SAS (SAS 1.0) drives
- 512MB cache module
- Support for individual (logical) hard drives greater than 2TB
- Support for self-encrypting hard drives (SED)
- Support for solid-state drives (SSD)
|Dell Official PERC H800 Documentation|
|Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller H800 Technical Guide|
|Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller H800 Transition Guide|
|Supported Host Servers|
|Dell PowerEdge T310||Dell PowerEdge T410||Dell PowerEdge T610|
|Dell PowerEdge R310||Dell PowerEdge R410||Dell PowerEdge T710|
|Dell PowerEdge R510||Dell PowerEdge R610||Dell PowerEdge R710|
|Dell PowerEdge R715||Dell PowerEdge R810||Dell PowerEdge R815|
|Dell PowerEdge R910||Dell PowerEdge C1100||Dell PowerEdge C2100|